It’s a happy coincidence that it’s Paddy’s Day today, but honestly, I was already planning a green roundup, I promise! As long as you ignore the rumours of a return to -3 degree temperatures this weekend, there are certainly signs that spring is well and truly on the way, and what better way to celebrate than introducing a few fresh, spring greens into your wardrobe.
Last week, I was lucky enough to be invited to Skye Gyngell’s gorgeous (and aptly named) Spring restaurant at Somerset House in London for the prettiest of breakfasts to celebrate the launch of the new hush spring 2018 collection. With fresh petal colours, delicate prints and new twists on some of my favourite pieces, I could very easily have packed the whole lot up and taken it home with me. Read on for a look at that beautiful breakfast and a peek at some of the pieces that caught my eye.
- Weekend wishlist: Estée Lauder #Gameface beauty box August 18, 2018
- How to make the best spaghetti and meatballs with tomato balsamic sauce August 16, 2018
- My hush autumn 2018 wishlist August 14, 2018
- Weekend wishlist: new season trends are landing! August 11, 2018
- Houses and scare zones at Halloween Horror Nights 2018 August 10, 2018