Regular readers will know that I’m a massive fan of Three, not least for their ‘Feel at Home’, which means you can use your normal minutes and data while you’re abroad (it now covers Australia, Austria, Denmark, Finland, France, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Israel, Italy, Macau, New Zealand, Norway, Republic of Ireland, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland the the USA) – it’s a must for a social media nut like me. Just before we headed out to Texas and then on to our cruise around the Caribbean, and knowing that I’d be around water and beaches (dangerous), wanting to upload #holidayspam to my accounts, I ordered a waterproof case for my iPhone6. The LifeProof FRE iPhone 6 case is a hard case with a grippy rubber edge that completely encloses the phone and claims to make it completely waterproof.
- Easy spiced lamb kofta meatballs July 19, 2018
- Five reasons why you need to visit new Toy Story Land at Walt Disney World Resort, Florida July 17, 2018
- Weekend wishlist: new hush high summer styles July 14, 2018
- Slushies, Dole Whip and dancing with Ariel: a few of my favourite things at Walt Disney World Resort, Florida July 10, 2018
- Weekend wishlist: five easy sustainable beauty swaps July 7, 2018