Do you do much to your brows? I actually don’t mind the shape of mine, but I do think that every time I go and get them threaded, they seem to take a tiny bit more away and I’ve started to notice recently that this means they’re a bit thinner than I’d like them. I mentioned this to Nat Lupton, owner of The Hair Secret in Berkhamsted (my favourite hair salon – I’m going there tomorrow for a mega-makeover – watch this space!), and she recommended that I book in for HD Brows at Bloom Beauty Bar, located just inside the salon, with their mega-talented make-up artist and HD Brow specialist Zoe Kennedy.
So if you’ve been following along with my post 40 beauty diary, you’ll know that I’ve been trying hard to take better care of my skin, and trying out a few different treatments with the lovely people at One Stop Doctors, a brand new medical facility in Hemel Hempstead. After my consultation with GP and Aesthetic Doctor, Dr Heidi Miller, I was really excited to take the next step and book in for some Botox. If you’ve been considering having any aesthetic treatments, I thought it might be helpful to give you a completely honest account of what it’s really like to have Botox.
- Easy spiced lamb kofta meatballs July 19, 2018
- Five reasons why you need to visit new Toy Story Land at Walt Disney World Resort, Florida July 17, 2018
- Weekend wishlist: new hush high summer styles July 14, 2018
- Slushies, Dole Whip and dancing with Ariel: a few of my favourite things at Walt Disney World Resort, Florida July 10, 2018
- Weekend wishlist: five easy sustainable beauty swaps July 7, 2018