Okay, so as far as I’m concerned, it’s definitely autumn now. Regular readers will know I’m an absolute autumn obsessive. I always think of it as a time of new beginnings. It’s a ‘new notebook month’, not just because of the new term connotations, but because it’s maybe a time when we retreat indoors a bit more, giving us time to reflect, take stock (see my positive life plan if you’re interested in exploring this a bit more) and to welcome a bit of softness and comfort, even – dare I say it, more joy – into our lives. Autumn is snuggly jumpers, soft throws, cushions and flickering candles (and let’s not even get started on comfort food, shall we?). The change to cooler weather also brings the opportunity for a bit of a wardrobe refresh – retiring our summer pieces and exploring new collections from lots of our favourite brands, and – wow – the M&S autumn winter 2017 collection has so many nice things – I’ve taken you through a few of my favourites.
- Come shopping with me: swim and beachwear from M&S June 16, 2018
- Coconut chilli prawn noodles June 14, 2018
- Marvel Summer of Super Heroes at Disneyland Paris June 12, 2018
- Haddock and cheddar tart: pescatarian perfection June 9, 2018
- Balayage at The Hair Secret, Berkhamsted and new Oway organic hair products June 7, 2018