I don’t know about you but I really struggle with night time skincare. I feel like I want to use a bit of a richer product at night, but I don’t want anything too heavy and greasy, and my skin can be a bit sensitive (oh, the horrible tingly pain of a recent dabble into Vitamin C). What I want at night is a lovely smelling, nourishing, soothing moisturiser so I wake up all plump skinned and happy. I was starting to think it was too much to ask, and then I discovered REN Evercalm Overnight Recovery Balm and I’m completely addicted. I’m a huge fan of REN products; they’re cruelty free and as I mentioned recently, they’re really interested in sustainability, introducing a new 100% recycled plastic bottle, 20% of which will be plastic collected by global organisations like Surfrider from oceans, beaches, rivers and lakes worldwide. So I thought I’d dedicate this weekend’s wishlist to telling you about some of my fave products, and giving you the heads up about some fab REN skincare deals and discount codes too.
- Weekend wishlist: Estée Lauder #Gameface beauty box August 18, 2018
- How to make the best spaghetti and meatballs with tomato balsamic sauce August 16, 2018
- My hush autumn 2018 wishlist August 14, 2018
- Weekend wishlist: new season trends are landing! August 11, 2018
- Houses and scare zones at Halloween Horror Nights 2018 August 10, 2018