Last week my oldest baby celebrated his birthday. We decided to get everyone together and have a little birthday celebration for him, and I thought it would be a great opportunity to try out the new M&S summer food to order range that I’ve been hearing so much about. If you’re having a get-together it’s such a lovely idea. You can choose from all sorts of different food, from fabulous barbecue food (the ribs look amazing), to dinner party fare, afternoon tea and you can even say I do in style with wedding drinks, flowers and, of course, wedding cakes too. You just order online and then pick up from your nearest store. Everything is neatly packaged and labelled and the lovely staff at Berkhamsted M&S even put it all in the car for me.
- Easy spiced lamb kofta meatballs July 19, 2018
- Five reasons why you need to visit new Toy Story Land at Walt Disney World Resort, Florida July 17, 2018
- Weekend wishlist: new hush high summer styles July 14, 2018
- Slushies, Dole Whip and dancing with Ariel: a few of my favourite things at Walt Disney World Resort, Florida July 10, 2018
- Weekend wishlist: five easy sustainable beauty swaps July 7, 2018