If you saw my post about Halloween Horror Nights last year, you’ll know that Erica and I absolutely loved it. If you don’t know much about the event, the easiest way to describe it is that the entire Universal Studios site is transformed into a living horror film, with five different scare zones: themed areas populated by roaming hordes of terrifying characters (or scareactors), as well as live shows and – the main event: nine mazes – incredibly detailed themed haunted houses filled with terrifying live scenes and actors, based on some of the most famous and blood-curdling horror films in history. Read on, to find out more about Halloween Horror Nights 27.
- Easy spiced lamb kofta meatballs July 19, 2018
- Five reasons why you need to visit new Toy Story Land at Walt Disney World Resort, Florida July 17, 2018
- Weekend wishlist: new hush high summer styles July 14, 2018
- Slushies, Dole Whip and dancing with Ariel: a few of my favourite things at Walt Disney World Resort, Florida July 10, 2018
- Weekend wishlist: five easy sustainable beauty swaps July 7, 2018