Don’t know about you but I absolutely adore the new John Lewis Christmas advert. If you’ve not seen it, it’s the story of the journey of a romantic snowman who travels many miles across fields and rivers to get his snow-girlfriend a present from John Lewis for Christmas. I know I’m a bit of a wuss, but I cry every time (but it IS lovely). Gabrielle Aplin’s beautiful version of ‘The Power of Love’ is spine chillingly beautiful. Lovely Johnny Looloos have given me this fab exclusive video which shows the making of the advert. Enjoy. And here, have a tissue. Click here for the perfect John Lewis gift for your special someone this Christmas!
- Weekend baking: quick and easy shortbread March 7, 2014
- Edinburgh for food lovers March 5, 2014
- English or American: a plethora of pancakes for Pancake Day! March 4, 2014
- #Squeezemorein – and win VIP tickets to see Gary Barlow! March 3, 2014
- The February roundup: what we loved, what cheered us up… March 2, 2014