Don’t know about you but I absolutely adore the new John Lewis Christmas advert. If you’ve not seen it, it’s the story of the journey of a romantic snowman who travels many miles across fields and rivers to get his snow-girlfriend a present from John Lewis for Christmas. I know I’m a bit of a wuss, but I cry every time (but it IS lovely). Gabrielle Aplin’s beautiful version of ‘The Power of Love’ is spine chillingly beautiful. Lovely Johnny Looloos have given me this fab exclusive video which shows the making of the advert. Enjoy. And here, have a tissue. Click here for the perfect John Lewis gift for your special someone this Christmas!
You might also like
- A lovely giveaway for English Mum’s eighth birthday July 24, 2014
- Dresses for people who really don’t suit dresses July 23, 2014
- A secret wine tasting and some fab new wine discoveries July 21, 2014
- A duck egg Victoria sponge cake for Dad’s birthday July 19, 2014
- The Royal Caribbean Allure of the Seas: shore excursions July 17, 2014