Don’t know about you but I absolutely adore the new John Lewis Christmas advert. If you’ve not seen it, it’s the story of the journey of a romantic snowman who travels many miles across fields and rivers to get his snow-girlfriend a present from John Lewis for Christmas. I know I’m a bit of a wuss, but I cry every time (but it IS lovely). Gabrielle Aplin’s beautiful version of ‘The Power of Love’ is spine chillingly beautiful. Lovely Johnny Looloos have given me this fab exclusive video which shows the making of the advert. Enjoy. And here, have a tissue. Click here for the perfect John Lewis gift for your special someone this Christmas!
You might also like
- A salted caramel layer cake for my lovely Dad July 25, 2017
- Weekend wishlist: the summer kitchen roundup July 22, 2017
- The positive life plan: self July 20, 2017
- News from D23 Expo: what’s coming up at Walt Disney World, Florida July 18, 2017
- Top activities for adrenaline junkies July 17, 2017