Don’t know about you but I absolutely adore the new John Lewis Christmas advert. If you’ve not seen it, it’s the story of the journey of a romantic snowman who travels many miles across fields and rivers to get his snow-girlfriend a present from John Lewis for Christmas. I know I’m a bit of a wuss, but I cry every time (but it IS lovely). Gabrielle Aplin’s beautiful version of ‘The Power of Love’ is spine chillingly beautiful. Lovely Johnny Looloos have given me this fab exclusive video which shows the making of the advert. Enjoy. And here, have a tissue. Click here for the perfect John Lewis gift for your special someone this Christmas!
You might also like
- A guide to Black Friday November 27, 2014
- 40% off beautiful Christmas flowers from Appleyard London! November 27, 2014
- Four reasons you should ‘refresh your refrigerator’! November 26, 2014
- Christmas tree biscuits #bakeitforward November 25, 2014
- Sleep tight, little Ninja Cat November 23, 2014