Don’t know about you but I absolutely adore the new John Lewis Christmas advert. If you’ve not seen it, it’s the story of the journey of a romantic snowman who travels many miles across fields and rivers to get his snow-girlfriend a present from John Lewis for Christmas. I know I’m a bit of a wuss, but I cry every time (but it IS lovely). Gabrielle Aplin’s beautiful version of ‘The Power of Love’ is spine chillingly beautiful. Lovely Johnny Looloos have given me this fab exclusive video which shows the making of the advert. Enjoy. And here, have a tissue. Click here for the perfect John Lewis gift for your special someone this Christmas!
You might also like
- Wednesday motivation: shortlisted in the CLIA Cruise Journalism Awards March 25, 2015
- Win a luxury family weekend in France with MyFerryLink March 23, 2015
- The hush spring/summer 2015 collection March 21, 2015
- My Disney Dream diary part two – food, wine and entertainment March 18, 2015
- Strawberry and lemon curd fairy cakes for Mothers’ Day March 14, 2015