Don’t know about you but I absolutely adore the new John Lewis Christmas advert. If you’ve not seen it, it’s the story of the journey of a romantic snowman who travels many miles across fields and rivers to get his snow-girlfriend a present from John Lewis for Christmas. I know I’m a bit of a wuss, but I cry every time (but it IS lovely). Gabrielle Aplin’s beautiful version of ‘The Power of Love’ is spine chillingly beautiful. Lovely Johnny Looloos have given me this fab exclusive video which shows the making of the advert. Enjoy. And here, have a tissue. Click here for the perfect John Lewis gift for your special someone this Christmas!
You might also like
- Gorgeous Hush summer dresses under £50 and free delivery! April 23, 2015
- Gorgeous bedroom furniture ideas April 21, 2015
- Loaded potato skins with cheese and bacon April 20, 2015
- Kitchen planning: working out what you love April 14, 2015
- A summer holiday capsule wardrobe April 10, 2015