Don’t know about you but I absolutely adore the new John Lewis Christmas advert. If you’ve not seen it, it’s the story of the journey of a romantic snowman who travels many miles across fields and rivers to get his snow-girlfriend a present from John Lewis for Christmas. I know I’m a bit of a wuss, but I cry every time (but it IS lovely). Gabrielle Aplin’s beautiful version of ‘The Power of Love’ is spine chillingly beautiful. Lovely Johnny Looloos have given me this fab exclusive video which shows the making of the advert. Enjoy. And here, have a tissue. Click here for the perfect John Lewis gift for your special someone this Christmas!
You might also like
- A squishy chocolate brownie cake for exam success (mostly) August 31, 2014
- Prezzo’s new summer sharing specials August 29, 2014
- The Royal Caribbean Quantum of the Seas – the world’s first ‘smartship’ August 27, 2014
- 5 reasons why you should take your teenagers on a Caribbean cruise August 26, 2014
- NEW autumn/winter 2014 from Hush Homewear August 25, 2014