Don’t know about you but I absolutely adore the new John Lewis Christmas advert. If you’ve not seen it, it’s the story of the journey of a romantic snowman who travels many miles across fields and rivers to get his snow-girlfriend a present from John Lewis for Christmas. I know I’m a bit of a wuss, but I cry every time (but it IS lovely). Gabrielle Aplin’s beautiful version of ‘The Power of Love’ is spine chillingly beautiful. Lovely Johnny Looloos have given me this fab exclusive video which shows the making of the advert. Enjoy. And here, have a tissue. Click here for the perfect John Lewis gift for your special someone this Christmas!
You might also like
English Mum's guide to Christmas dinner: turkey, tips, terrific stuffing, timings and other things not beginning with t.
- Kidnapping Red Pandas. A day out with the Samsung Galaxy K Zoom August 22, 2014
- Review: Guardians of the Galaxy at Cineworld August 21, 2014
- Sugar dusted jam doughnut muffins August 20, 2014
- Finding financial advice for students on YouTube August 20, 2014
- Win a free range family meat pack from Farmers Choice August 19, 2014