Don’t know about you but I absolutely adore the new John Lewis Christmas advert. If you’ve not seen it, it’s the story of the journey of a romantic snowman who travels many miles across fields and rivers to get his snow-girlfriend a present from John Lewis for Christmas. I know I’m a bit of a wuss, but I cry every time (but it IS lovely). Gabrielle Aplin’s beautiful version of ‘The Power of Love’ is spine chillingly beautiful. Lovely Johnny Looloos have given me this fab exclusive video which shows the making of the advert. Enjoy. And here, have a tissue. Click here for the perfect John Lewis gift for your special someone this Christmas!
You might also like
- ‘Prom night’ purple and Tom and Jerry antics January 9, 2015
- My top five fluffy American pancake ideas January 7, 2015
- The UK does Macy’s: my top five things to do in Sarasota January 5, 2015
- Ooooh I’m on the telly! The new Sainsbury’s ‘Love Your Freezer’ campaign January 3, 2015
- New year, new plans January 2, 2015