Don’t know about you but I absolutely adore the new John Lewis Christmas advert. If you’ve not seen it, it’s the story of the journey of a romantic snowman who travels many miles across fields and rivers to get his snow-girlfriend a present from John Lewis for Christmas. I know I’m a bit of a wuss, but I cry every time (but it IS lovely). Gabrielle Aplin’s beautiful version of ‘The Power of Love’ is spine chillingly beautiful. Lovely Johnny Looloos have given me this fab exclusive video which shows the making of the advert. Enjoy. And here, have a tissue. Click here for the perfect John Lewis gift for your special someone this Christmas!
You might also like
- A guide to choosing the best wines for your holiday parties October 1, 2014
- Smartening up: my autumn fashion wishlist September 30, 2014
- Giveaway: win one of two English Heritage family memberships September 29, 2014
- Happy Friday! 20% off code at Boden plus free delivery and returns September 26, 2014
- How to make Disney Frozen cupcakes – a masterclass with Chef Jeff September 24, 2014