Don’t know about you but I absolutely adore the new John Lewis Christmas advert. If you’ve not seen it, it’s the story of the journey of a romantic snowman who travels many miles across fields and rivers to get his snow-girlfriend a present from John Lewis for Christmas. I know I’m a bit of a wuss, but I cry every time (but it IS lovely). Gabrielle Aplin’s beautiful version of ‘The Power of Love’ is spine chillingly beautiful. Lovely Johnny Looloos have given me this fab exclusive video which shows the making of the advert. Enjoy. And here, have a tissue. Click here for the perfect John Lewis gift for your special someone this Christmas!
You might also like
- Win £125 Berry Bros & Rudd wine vouchers with Vivino October 22, 2014
- The Raymond Blanc Cookery School at Le Manoir aux Quat’Saisons with Kenwood Chef Sense October 19, 2014
- Wine tasting and deli platters at No 2 Pound Street October 17, 2014
- Video: fabulous Disney dining and the free dining offer – just one week left! October 15, 2014
- Taste of London Winter: 20-23 November 2014 October 14, 2014