Don’t know about you but I absolutely adore the new John Lewis Christmas advert. If you’ve not seen it, it’s the story of the journey of a romantic snowman who travels many miles across fields and rivers to get his snow-girlfriend a present from John Lewis for Christmas. I know I’m a bit of a wuss, but I cry every time (but it IS lovely). Gabrielle Aplin’s beautiful version of ‘The Power of Love’ is spine chillingly beautiful. Lovely Johnny Looloos have given me this fab exclusive video which shows the making of the advert. Enjoy. And here, have a tissue. Click here for the perfect John Lewis gift for your special someone this Christmas!
You might also like
Asda's Christmas in July: what to look out for this Christmas (but hands off the crumpets, they're all mine)
- Christmas Alternatives: seasonal salmon recipes December 18, 2014
- House news – and teenage bedrooms December 17, 2014
- On test: Seven Seas new Perfect7 Woman December 16, 2014
- The UK does Macy’s – things to do and places to stay in Orlando December 15, 2014
- Christmas cookies for mince pie haters December 14, 2014