Don’t know about you but I absolutely adore the new John Lewis Christmas advert. If you’ve not seen it, it’s the story of the journey of a romantic snowman who travels many miles across fields and rivers to get his snow-girlfriend a present from John Lewis for Christmas. I know I’m a bit of a wuss, but I cry every time (but it IS lovely). Gabrielle Aplin’s beautiful version of ‘The Power of Love’ is spine chillingly beautiful. Lovely Johnny Looloos have given me this fab exclusive video which shows the making of the advert. Enjoy. And here, have a tissue. Click here for the perfect John Lewis gift for your special someone this Christmas!
You might also like
- 5 tips for surviving the school summer holidays July 29, 2014
- The Moët Summer Terrace at Le Meridien July 28, 2014
- New York, New York! Our top ten things to see and do July 26, 2014
- Your guide to summer at Center Parcs July 25, 2014
- A lovely giveaway for English Mum’s eighth birthday July 24, 2014