Don’t know about you but I absolutely adore the new John Lewis Christmas advert. If you’ve not seen it, it’s the story of the journey of a romantic snowman who travels many miles across fields and rivers to get his snow-girlfriend a present from John Lewis for Christmas. I know I’m a bit of a wuss, but I cry every time (but it IS lovely). Gabrielle Aplin’s beautiful version of ‘The Power of Love’ is spine chillingly beautiful. Lovely Johnny Looloos have given me this fab exclusive video which shows the making of the advert. Enjoy. And here, have a tissue. Click here for the perfect John Lewis gift for your special someone this Christmas!
You might also like
- How to make apple and blackberry crumble – step by step September 19, 2014
- Holiday bucket list: a Halloween staycation September 19, 2014
- IKEA’s time travel experiment September 18, 2014
- The incredible Hollywood Brown Derby at Disney’s Hollywood Studios September 17, 2014
- A mood board for our new lounge September 15, 2014