Don’t know about you but I absolutely adore the new John Lewis Christmas advert. If you’ve not seen it, it’s the story of the journey of a romantic snowman who travels many miles across fields and rivers to get his snow-girlfriend a present from John Lewis for Christmas. I know I’m a bit of a wuss, but I cry every time (but it IS lovely). Gabrielle Aplin’s beautiful version of ‘The Power of Love’ is spine chillingly beautiful. Lovely Johnny Looloos have given me this fab exclusive video which shows the making of the advert. Enjoy. And here, have a tissue. Click here for the perfect John Lewis gift for your special someone this Christmas!
- The Birthday Challenge: chocolate peanut butter cheesecake for Charlie April 17, 2014
- Edinburgh Festival – an insider’s guide April 16, 2014
- Disney Cruise Line’s amazing new ‘Frozen’ destinations for 2015 April 15, 2014
- In which we stuff our faces with burgers made of gelato at Prezzo April 12, 2014
- The one where I turn detective in my quest for cheaper mobile data bills while travelling April 10, 2014