Hey everyone, Sam here with my first review of many (I hope!). Today I’m reviewing the ‘BassBud Classic’ in-ear headphones (currently discounted to £34.95). Right, off we go! Oh wait one more thing, If you can’t be bothered to read all of this, there is a point summary at the end. Enjoy!
I have had two weeks to test out the headphones, testing out everything that I would normally use or see in everyday life, the BassBuds came in limited edition white and the appearance is modern and stylish, without having anything crazy design-wise to make you stick out like a sore thumb! The crystal in the back of each bud blends in with the design, so as to provide improved sound clarity with the unique crystaltronic system and does not look tacky at all.
The sound quality is amazingly good for the price bracket, definitely putting it at the top with the Sennheiser and SoundMAGIC headphones, But like it says in the name, bass is where these headphones shine, performing at what my parents call ‘Mach 3’ or my ‘normal listening’ volume with no buzzing or vibration.
And lastly my favourite thing about these headphones, they are really comfortable! I have not had a single case of ‘unforced slippage’ while using them and they fit perfectly in my ear, they also come with loads of replacement buds for bigger, smaller or more sensitive ears (different materials).
So there we are! I am very pleased with everything about these headphones and would happily recommend them to friends and family, thanks for reading!
- High quality sound
- Great bass and treble
- Doesn’t drown out the music with bass
- At even the highest volume sound is crystal clear
- Not just for drum and bass and other bassy music.
- Very comfortable
- Does not slip out at random
- It comes with a storage bag and loads of replacement buds
- Integrated microphone with controller for hands-free calls
- Compatible with Smart Phones
- Advanced Crystaltronics sound technology for crystal-clear HD audio
- Genuine SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS, the premium brand for fine loose cut crystals embedded into the design
- Gold plated 3.5mm audio jack for optimum connectivity
- Tangle-free, durable, double-wrapped cable
- Precision-cut, high quality aluminium housing
For more information, click on bassbuds.co.uk