Hello! If you’ve been following me on social media, you’ll know that I’ve just spent a brilliant week with Virgin Holidays at Elite Island Resort’s The Club, Barbados, singing my heart out in the most amazing choir. Much more of that very soon (and more about the gorgeous resort as well), but for this weekend’s wishlist, I just wanted to tell you why Ultrasun should be in your beach bag (and on your face!) this summer.
I like my face. No, I genuinely do. I look in the mirror and I still quite like myself, even though, post 40, selfies take a bit more ingenuity (and a good filter) before I’m quite happy with them. I work from home, but I still like to be groomed (I actually think there’s nothing more ageing than a face with no make up) and I always make sure my eyebrows are neat (more of this later). One of the things that does slightly annoy me, though, is that my upper eyelids aren’t as smooth any more, and I’ve started to avoid eyeshadow as it seems to accentuate the crinkly skin. I’ve moved on to just using eyeliner near my upper lash line, but this mini annoyance has sent me on a hunt for the best eye cream for crinkly upper eyelids, and I think I may just have found it.
- Fast & Furious – Supercharged at Universal Orlando Resort, Florida April 24, 2018
- Weekend wishlist: chic dressing for sunny days April 21, 2018
- News: Virgin Holidays and North America’s first dolphin sanctuary April 19, 2018
- Discovering the Caribbean on board Viking Sea April 17, 2018
- Easy mini Bakewell tarts April 14, 2018