I absolutely love this time of year: I love being able to waft about in floaty maxi dresses and flat sandals, or chuck on some denim shorts and a pretty top. I just feel it’s easier to dress when it’s summer, somehow. I’m also mega-excited whenever new collections are released, especially if they contain the above-mentioned floaty maxis and pretty tops. I’m loving everything about the new hush late-summer mini-collection. Regular readers will know that they’re one of my all-time favourite brands (my Instagram is basically just me wearing hush clothes). Everything is gorgeous (obvs), but here are my top picks:
I’m still mad about everything blue this summer. If you base your wardrobe around one colour when packing for holiday, it makes everything so easy! Here’s a little roundup of all the beautiful summer blues I’ve been adding to my wishlist recently.
- Planning the perfect Christmas dinner November 23, 2017
- Things I learned during Alcohol Awareness Week November 21, 2017
- Weekend wishlist: scented Christmas candles November 18, 2017
- Slow cooked beef and red wine stew with dumplings November 16, 2017
- Alcohol Awareness Week: my Drinkaware Challenge November 15, 2017