I don’t know about you but I feel a bit like I’m on a never ending search for good skincare products. Every time I find one I really like, by the end of the pot (or sometimes halfway through) I’m already thinking that it’s not quite right – generally it’s because I find everything a bit greasy. It will feel fine in the morning, but by lunchtime my forehead is shiny and I already know this one’s not for me. I think I mentioned a while ago that I’m a huge fan of Nadine Baggott’s #Thebeautyknowitall YouTube channel, and she’d recommended The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid – in fact she recommended quite a few products in the range. I was especially interested as, like me, Nadine really doesn’t like the feel of creams on her face and prefers to use more lightweight serum formulas, so after I’d ordered the Hyaluronic Acid, I decided to give a couple of the other things from The Ordinary skincare range a go, and so far, I’m really loving them.
- The crunchy brunchy breakfast burger and a Snaffling Pig Co giveaway! August 21, 2017
- Weekend wishlist: oh, hush autumn 17, you’re looking lovely! August 19, 2017
- Honey and mustard glazed pork medallions August 17, 2017
- The De Vere Latimer Estate August 15, 2017
- Weekend wishlist: investment handbags August 12, 2017