So we’ve dressed up as witches cats (was that just me?), trick or treated, eaten all the leftover sweets and now it’s full speed ahead to Christmas. But wait, there are all those cute little pumpkins and squashes we bought to decorate our home (and, if you’re me, adorn your Instagram feed)! And it’s such a shame as most of them will get thrown away. Before they go in the bin, though, consider the beautiful, autumnal thing that is pumpkin butter. Even better, consider using it to make the very delicious, frothy and warming pumpkin spice skinny latte with new Arla BOB milk.
Happy Saturday! Phew, we made it. Time to kick back, chill out, enjoy your home and family and carve a pumpkin or two. I’m up early this morning and it’s lovely outside: misty and cool, with dew covered cobwebs and scattered leaves and birds eating berries. I love this time of year, and how better to celebrate everything autumnal than with warmly spiced leafy biscuits? These maple leaf pumpkin spice biscuits came about after I found this fab maple leaf cutter in HomeSense when I was shopping for Halloween things. It’s even got a little extra bit so you can press the leaf pattern into the cookie!
- Planning the perfect Christmas dinner November 23, 2017
- Things I learned during Alcohol Awareness Week November 21, 2017
- Weekend wishlist: scented Christmas candles November 18, 2017
- Slow cooked beef and red wine stew with dumplings November 16, 2017
- Alcohol Awareness Week: my Drinkaware Challenge November 15, 2017