This week, we had a very special delivery. I’m one of those really sad people who always gets excited when the postie knocks, and this week it was completely justified as we got cake in the post! I know! Meg Rivers is an artisan bakery from the Cotswolds who send all sorts of delicious goodies by post, and they very kindly sent me one of their fabulously retro cherry cakes. It’s deliciously moist, studded with glistening red glacé cherries and a lovely texture too. It’s one of the cakes that they send out as part of the Meg Rivers Cake Club (I mean, forget beauty boxes, I’d much rather get a monthly cake, wouldn’t you?), the perfect pressie and just in time for Mother’s Day too.
- Weekend wishlist: spring greens March 17, 2018
- Here’s how I’ll be using Vero March 14, 2018
- American style double chocolate muffins March 9, 2018
- The Meg Rivers Cake Club, and win a cherry cake! March 6, 2018
- Weekend wishlist: gorgeous holiday clothes new in at Boden March 3, 2018