The more I travel, the more I seem to pare down my in-flight beauty kit. At one stage, I was lugging all manner of things in a huge carry-on bag, but recently, I’ve started to realise that I wasn’t actually using half the products. If you’re a regular reader, you’ll know that last week, I travelled to Florida on Norwegian’s Dreamliner, which gives you a bit of added help in the in-flight beauty department by reducing the effects of jet lag with lots of lovely fresh air and adjusting cabin pressure to optimum levels. There’s also smart mood lighting, which is very relaxing, and 65% larger windows, but still, flying is very dehydrating, and it helps to whip off all your makeup and treat your skin to some extra moisture while you’ve got the chance to sit back and relax. I thought I’d tell you about my in-flight beauty heroes – the ones that made the cut and still travel with me every time.
- Deliciously simple empanadas April 26, 2018
- Fast & Furious – Supercharged at Universal Orlando Resort, Florida April 24, 2018
- Weekend wishlist: chic dressing for sunny days April 21, 2018
- News: Virgin Holidays and North America’s first dolphin sanctuary April 19, 2018
- Discovering the Caribbean on board Viking Sea April 17, 2018