I’m just not really a breakfast person. I’ve tried hard to change this, but the most I generally eat before about 11am are copious cups of tea and maybe a biscuit or a banana. So when Breville came along with their Blend Active Diary Challenge, bandying about phrases like ‘a smoothie a day’, and phrases like ‘lesser used vegetables’ and ‘superfoods’, I was a bit worried I wouldn’t enjoy my challenge week. Still, I’m always up for a bit of experimentation, and let’s face it, an entire healthy meal in a glass sounds like a lazy person’s dream come true. Here’s how I got on:
A while ago, I was sent some cartons of a yoghurt drink to try. We all absolutely loved it, but it wasn’t launched in the UK so we kind of mourned it and moved on, occasionally saying ‘omg, remember that amazing yoghurt stuff?’ sadly to each other. Well, HAPPY DAYS! It’s now launched in the UK and I went along to the gorgeous Cowshed Spa in London to celebrate with Optiwell and get a bit of pampering in too. Lucky me!!
- My Drinkaware month – an update January 23, 2018
- What do you wear to a funeral? And other musings on losing a loved one January 20, 2018
- Three ingredient brownies (with 83% less sugar) January 18, 2018
- The new hush pre-spring collection January 16, 2018
- Weekend baking: delicious, no knead rye bread rolls January 13, 2018