I’m just not really a breakfast person. I’ve tried hard to change this, but the most I generally eat before about 11am are copious cups of tea and maybe a biscuit or a banana. So when Breville came along with their Blend Active Diary Challenge, bandying about phrases like ‘a smoothie a day’, and phrases like ‘lesser used vegetables’ and ‘superfoods’, I was a bit worried I wouldn’t enjoy my challenge week. Still, I’m always up for a bit of experimentation, and let’s face it, an entire healthy meal in a glass sounds like a lazy person’s dream come true. Here’s how I got on:
A while ago, I was sent some cartons of a yoghurt drink to try. We all absolutely loved it, but it wasn’t launched in the UK so we kind of mourned it and moved on, occasionally saying ‘omg, remember that amazing yoghurt stuff?’ sadly to each other. Well, HAPPY DAYS! It’s now launched in the UK and I went along to the gorgeous Cowshed Spa in London to celebrate with Optiwell and get a bit of pampering in too. Lucky me!!
- Why St Petersburg, Florida is one of my favourite holiday destinations June 27, 2017
- 2017 packing and holiday clothes shopping tips June 26, 2017
- Planning the perfect picnic June 24, 2017
- Weekend wishlist: the M&S Summer Beauty Box June 22, 2017
- In which I finally get to visit Celebration, Florida June 20, 2017