I’m just not really a breakfast person. I’ve tried hard to change this, but the most I generally eat before about 11am are copious cups of tea and maybe a biscuit or a banana. So when Breville came along with their Blend Active Diary Challenge, bandying about phrases like ‘a smoothie a day’, and phrases like ‘lesser used vegetables’ and ‘superfoods’, I was a bit worried I wouldn’t enjoy my challenge week. Still, I’m always up for a bit of experimentation, and let’s face it, an entire healthy meal in a glass sounds like a lazy person’s dream come true. Here’s how I got on:
A while ago, I was sent some cartons of a yoghurt drink to try. We all absolutely loved it, but it wasn’t launched in the UK so we kind of mourned it and moved on, occasionally saying ‘omg, remember that amazing yoghurt stuff?’ sadly to each other. Well, HAPPY DAYS! It’s now launched in the UK and I went along to the gorgeous Cowshed Spa in London to celebrate with Optiwell and get a bit of pampering in too. Lucky me!!
- The crunchy brunchy breakfast burger and a Snaffling Pig Co giveaway! August 21, 2017
- Weekend wishlist: oh, hush autumn 17, you’re looking lovely! August 19, 2017
- Honey and mustard glazed pork medallions August 17, 2017
- The De Vere Latimer Estate August 15, 2017
- Weekend wishlist: investment handbags August 12, 2017