Do you do much to your brows? I actually don’t mind the shape of mine, but I do think that every time I go and get them threaded, they seem to take a tiny bit more away and I’ve started to notice recently that this means they’re a bit thinner than I’d like them. I mentioned this to Nat Lupton, owner of The Hair Secret in Berkhamsted (my favourite hair salon – I’m going there tomorrow for a mega-makeover – watch this space!), and she recommended that I book in for HD Brows at Bloom Beauty Bar, located just inside the salon, with their mega-talented make-up artist and HD Brow specialist Zoe Kennedy.
I’ll be honest, I’ve never really done much to my eyebrows. They’re an alright shape, so I just brush them up a bit and leave them at that. Occasionally I’ll have them threaded, but mostly I leave them alone and pluck out the odd stray hair. I keep reading recently, though, that the eyebrows are the most important element to your make up: it’s true, your eyebrows frame your face, and done well, they can lift your whole eye area, but I never really considered how I could enhance my own. Step forward: Browhaus. They have outlets all around the world, where they provide everything from basic brow shaping to something called Brow Resurrection: a semi permanent treatment involving tiny strokes of vegetable dye to fill in and reshape your brows.
- New Cook Well from Waitrose, and a 50% discount off your first order February 22, 2018
- What to expect at new Toy Story Land, Walt Disney World February 20, 2018
- Weekend wishlist: REN Ready Steady Glow Daily AHA Tonic February 17, 2018
- Moroccan spiced hummus with roasted chickpeas February 15, 2018
- The new hush spring 2018 collection February 13, 2018