When friends and readers are planning a trip, I’m often asked for my advice about things that they absolutely mustn’t miss, and always about the best rides: what’s worth queuing for, what’s worth using a FastPass+ for, that sort of thing. This got me thinking about my favourite experiences at Walt Disney World Resort, Florida: the things that I would rush round and do if I only had, say, a day at each park. So here’s my little list of Disney World’s best rides – I know it’s subjective, but these are my own personal faves. I’m bound to add to it, so do refer back every so often!
This year is a seriously busy one for Disney, with the opening of a whole new world (see what I did there?) as well as loads of other new events and attractions. If you’re planning a visit this year, here’s a little Walt Disney World update, so you can find out what you can expect to see and experience while you’re there.
I’m always getting asked for my Walt Disney World top tips, so if you’re planning your first visit, or you’re just after some tips and recommendations for your next visit to the Walt Disney World parks, I’m going to start this now and keep adding to it as I have new experiences. If you have any great tips to add, please do let me know and I’ll happily add them (with credit to you of course!).
- New Cook Well from Waitrose, and a 50% discount off your first order February 22, 2018
- What to expect at new Toy Story Land, Walt Disney World February 20, 2018
- Weekend wishlist: REN Ready Steady Glow Daily AHA Tonic February 17, 2018
- Moroccan spiced hummus with roasted chickpeas February 15, 2018
- The new hush spring 2018 collection February 13, 2018