So it’s now been a couple of weeks since I’ve had my Botox treatment at One Stop Doctors, and as promised, I’m coming back to you to let you know how I got on. I’ve also been back to have a microneedling treatment, which, as you’ll read below is quite strange, but wow, the results are really amazing. So let’s crack on, then. Here’s a Botox update and microneedling report – with pictures!
I like my face. No, I genuinely do. I look in the mirror and I still quite like myself, even though, post 40, selfies take a bit more ingenuity (and a good filter) before I’m quite happy with them. I work from home, but I still like to be groomed (I actually think there’s nothing more ageing than a face with no make up) and I always make sure my eyebrows are neat (more of this later). One of the things that does slightly annoy me, though, is that my upper eyelids aren’t as smooth any more, and I’ve started to avoid eyeshadow as it seems to accentuate the crinkly skin. I’ve moved on to just using eyeliner near my upper lash line, but this mini annoyance has sent me on a hunt for the best eye cream for crinkly upper eyelids, and I think I may just have found it.
- Halloumi, olive and mint pizzas September 21, 2017
- Jamaican jerk chicken with caramelised pineapple salsa September 19, 2017
- Weekend wishlist: new season beauty recommendations September 16, 2017
- Apple, plum and blackberry crumble September 14, 2017
- New Attraction Tickets Direct Disney hotel, ticket and dining packages September 12, 2017