We’ve talked SO much about skiing it’s ridiculous. Mr E went once, with friends who could already ski. They lent him the basic bits of equipment and he just kind of hurled himself down the slopes after them. I went a couple of times in my teens – not much skiing was done, as I recall, but rather a lot of apres ski.
We’ve just spent a wonderful few days in beautiful, snowy north Slovakia at a beautiful resort called Liptovsky Dvor. We’ve had an incredible time discovering the area and I’ve got loads to tell you. First, though, there’s the small matter of fashion. As we prepared for our first time skiing, one of the hardest things was trying to work out what to buy. Obviously we didn’t know if we were going to like it, so didn’t want to buy a lot of expensive things, but equally, we didn’t want to arrive woefully under-equipped.
- Vanilla breakfast muffins January 19, 2017
- Landmarks and lessons: my top ten blog photography tips January 16, 2017
- Amelia Island: the coolest place you’ve never heard of January 13, 2017
- The hush sale is here! January 7, 2017
- Revive and relax: a new night time beauty outlook for 2017 January 5, 2017