We’ve talked SO much about skiing it’s ridiculous. Mr E went once, with friends who could already ski. They lent him the basic bits of equipment and he just kind of hurled himself down the slopes after them. I went a couple of times in my teens – not much skiing was done, as I recall, but rather a lot of apres ski.
We’ve just spent a wonderful few days in beautiful, snowy north Slovakia at a beautiful resort called Liptovsky Dvor. We’ve had an incredible time discovering the area and I’ve got loads to tell you. First, though, there’s the small matter of fashion. As we prepared for our first time skiing, one of the hardest things was trying to work out what to buy. Obviously we didn’t know if we were going to like it, so didn’t want to buy a lot of expensive things, but equally, we didn’t want to arrive woefully under-equipped.
- Fast & Furious – Supercharged at Universal Orlando Resort, Florida April 24, 2018
- Weekend wishlist: chic dressing for sunny days April 21, 2018
- News: Virgin Holidays and North America’s first dolphin sanctuary April 19, 2018
- Discovering the Caribbean on board Viking Sea April 17, 2018
- Easy mini Bakewell tarts April 14, 2018