I’ve never really been a chunky jewellery person, bar the odd feathery bit of boho jewellery on the beach. I love sweet, delicate pieces: a sliver of gold around the neck that catches the light, or a flash of glitter in the ear caught just as you push your hair back. This weekend’s wishlist features the absolutely stunning range from Rachel Jackson London available at John Lewis.
I’m SO ready for some lovely spring fashion. It doesn’t matter that it’s still grey and chilly outside, it’s so exciting to see some new season gorgeousness start to appear to cheer up all these long January days. One of my favourite brands, hush, has released a few gorgeous pieces as a taster of the full spring collection, and I’m loving the modern shapes. I think more and more for me, my clothes choices aren’t about being ‘fashionable’, but more about them being modern classics that I can mix and match with items already in my wardrobe. As I get older, I have much more idea about what suits me, and buying new pieces is all about quality, great material and wearability. Here are my favourite from the hush spring pre-collection:
- Planning the perfect Christmas dinner November 23, 2017
- Things I learned during Alcohol Awareness Week November 21, 2017
- Weekend wishlist: scented Christmas candles November 18, 2017
- Slow cooked beef and red wine stew with dumplings November 16, 2017
- Alcohol Awareness Week: my Drinkaware Challenge November 15, 2017