Last week my oldest baby celebrated his birthday. We decided to get everyone together and have a little birthday celebration for him, and I thought it would be a great opportunity to try out the new M&S summer food to order range that I’ve been hearing so much about. If you’re having a get-together it’s such a lovely idea. You can choose from all sorts of different food, from fabulous barbecue food (the ribs look amazing), to dinner party fare, afternoon tea and you can even say I do in style with wedding drinks, flowers and, of course, wedding cakes too. You just order online and then pick up from your nearest store. Everything is neatly packaged and labelled and the lovely staff at Berkhamsted M&S even put it all in the car for me.
- The Viking Cruises Wellness Garden at the RHS Chelsea Flower Show May 24, 2018
- Staying overnight at the airport, BLOC Hotel Gatwick May 22, 2018
- Weekend wishlist: the perfect holiday capsule wardrobe with M&S May 19, 2018
- Breaded baked barbecue cauliflower May 17, 2018
- Why I’m pondering becoming a pescatarian May 15, 2018