So you’ll probably have seen that Erica and I have updated the positive life plan for 2018. I do hope you’ve decided to join in, whether throwing yourself in wholeheartedly, or just jotting down a few things that you want to change this year or some goals that you might have. It did make me smile that after promising myself a healthy, alcohol free New Year, my Dad went and tested me by popping his clogs on New Year’s Day. Many of you knew what he was like and will know that he’d have laughed heartily to himself about that. So, on to my plans for 2018, then.
- Weekend wishlist: spring greens March 17, 2018
- Here’s how I’ll be using Vero March 14, 2018
- American style double chocolate muffins March 9, 2018
- The Meg Rivers Cake Club, and win a cherry cake! March 6, 2018
- Weekend wishlist: gorgeous holiday clothes new in at Boden March 3, 2018