So here’s the first of a little series of gift guides. This one is Christmas gifting for her and, ok, I’ll admit it. I do kind of use these gift guides as a little Christmas wishlist for Mr E and the boys. Let’s face it, if they can open the blog and see something beautiful here to buy me, plus I get to share my ideas with you as shopping inspiration, it’s a win/win. Talking of gifts, I was recently asked by the lovely Sam over at I’m Sam Squire to contribute an idea for his Hopeless Man’s Gift Guide (his words not mine), and, as always, I shared my favourite gifting advice: if you haven’t been asked for something specific, it’s best to choose something that’s beautiful and useable (or indeed edible). So if you’re not exactly certain about the taste of the lady in question, it’s a good tip to stick to something like deliciously scented candles (see my guide to festive candles here), or bath and body products (and definitely not lingerie if you even remotely have to guess the size).
- Fast & Furious – Supercharged at Universal Orlando Resort, Florida April 24, 2018
- Weekend wishlist: chic dressing for sunny days April 21, 2018
- News: Virgin Holidays and North America’s first dolphin sanctuary April 19, 2018
- Discovering the Caribbean on board Viking Sea April 17, 2018
- Easy mini Bakewell tarts April 14, 2018