If you’ve not heard of Carla Bikini before, they’re a lovely French swimwear company that stock a wide range of swimwear, sportswear (if, like me, you’re always after good fitness stuff, they have some great tops, sports bras, leggings and shorts, beachwear and lingerie, from some great brands like Seafolly, Rip Curl, Fantasie and Freya. I ordered this swimsuit (pictured above – sadly not in the sale) a while ago and absolutely love it – it’s so comfy and supportive, doesn’t ride up and washes really well. I’ve done a couple of orders now and found them really helpful too. At the moment, there’s a summer sale on with prices up to 80% off so I thought I’d pass on a few of the bargains I’ve spotted. Here are my top picks from the swimwear sale at Carla Bikini.
- Weekend wishlist: spring greens March 17, 2018
- Here’s how I’ll be using Vero March 14, 2018
- American style double chocolate muffins March 9, 2018
- The Meg Rivers Cake Club, and win a cherry cake! March 6, 2018
- Weekend wishlist: gorgeous holiday clothes new in at Boden March 3, 2018