How much money do you spend on your skin. Cleanser? Moisturiser? Serum? Maybe the odd facial here and there? I’m about the same. I’m very lucky because I do occasionally get gifted lovely items of skincare too. When it comes to tackling skincare over 40, though, I’m starting to wonder if my beauty regime is enough. I’m noticing fine lines (especially in pictures when I smile), and although I slather on the SPF, I’m worried I’m not taking proper care of my skin. I’m also confused things like Botox, fillers and other aesthetic treatments. Are they worth the money?
- Extra cheesy bacon mac and cheese with a herby crunch topping August 23, 2017
- The crunchy brunchy breakfast burger and a Snaffling Pig Co giveaway! August 21, 2017
- Weekend wishlist: oh, hush autumn 17, you’re looking lovely! August 19, 2017
- Honey and mustard glazed pork medallions August 17, 2017
- The De Vere Latimer Estate August 15, 2017