I’ve had this recipe for ages. It’s my go-to for any time when I want to make a quick Sunday lunch dessert (or if I need to take something relatively impressive to someone else’s house). Every so often I think that I should properly write the recipe out for you (piecing together the scribbles from my recipe notes), and guess what – I’ve finally got round to it! This easy biscuit pie crust is literally just pressed into the baking tin, and the filling can be as simple as a tin of cherry pie filling, or just some grated dessert apples (I’ve given some more suggestions below). Here’s how to make a really easy cherry pie with an easy biscuit pie crust.
- My Drinkaware month – an update January 23, 2018
- What do you wear to a funeral? And other musings on losing a loved one January 20, 2018
- Three ingredient brownies (with 83% less sugar) January 18, 2018
- The new hush pre-spring collection January 16, 2018
- Weekend baking: delicious, no knead rye bread rolls January 13, 2018