I’ve had this recipe for ages. It’s my go-to for any time when I want to make a quick Sunday lunch dessert (or if I need to take something relatively impressive to someone else’s house). Every so often I think that I should properly write the recipe out for you (piecing together the scribbles from my recipe notes), and guess what – I’ve finally got round to it! This easy biscuit pie crust is literally just pressed into the baking tin, and the filling can be as simple as a tin of cherry pie filling, or just some grated dessert apples (I’ve given some more suggestions below). Here’s how to make a really easy cherry pie with an easy biscuit pie crust.
- Pizza night: easy home made pizza May 27, 2017
- Morning rituals: coconut chai tea May 25, 2017
- How Mickey Mouse changed my life #BAHolidayMoments May 24, 2017
- Family holidays in Kissimmee: fab villas and outdoor fun! May 23, 2017
- The weekend wishlist: summer glow May 20, 2017