I’ve had this recipe for ages. It’s my go-to for any time when I want to make a quick Sunday lunch dessert (or if I need to take something relatively impressive to someone else’s house). Every so often I think that I should properly write the recipe out for you (piecing together the scribbles from my recipe notes), and guess what – I’ve finally got round to it! This easy biscuit pie crust is literally just pressed into the baking tin, and the filling can be as simple as a tin of cherry pie filling, or just some grated dessert apples (I’ve given some more suggestions below). Here’s how to make a really easy cherry pie with an easy biscuit pie crust.
- Weekend wishlist: spring greens March 17, 2018
- Here’s how I’ll be using Vero March 14, 2018
- American style double chocolate muffins March 9, 2018
- The Meg Rivers Cake Club, and win a cherry cake! March 6, 2018
- Weekend wishlist: gorgeous holiday clothes new in at Boden March 3, 2018